Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issue and with the latest technologies and innovations, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s products and evolution.
As a Support Specialist at Zucchetti Switzerland SA you will be responsible for assisting our customers and partners with troubleshooting and resolving issues related to our product as well as associated third-party integrations.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 8000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 700.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Mendrisio (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Qualify the issues reported by our offices, partners and customers
- Reproduce the bug in debug mode
- Identify the point of the source code responsible of the problem
- Coding the solution – In case the bug fix is easy
- Work with the developer team to investigate and overcome complex issues
- You will be the main point of contact between the local support and the development teams
- Focused only on reach our goal: The resolution of problem
- The job does not include the development of new functionalities
- BA in computer science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of 3-5 years as a support specialist and/or software developer
- Experience with .NET framework and its idioms
- Possess knowledge with C# Object-Oriented Programming language and its idioms
- Have experience with OO principles and design patterns
- Experience with relational databases (E.G.: Oracle / SQL Server / PostgreSQL)
- Have Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft DevOps and of Git version control system
- Team player with good communication skills and positive attitude towards conflict resolution
- Possess good written and verbal skills in English, other languages are optional
- Availability to travel abroad from time to time (10%)
- When requested telephone availability during the week (weekends are included)
- Understanding of web technologies
- Preferred POS Industry experience